The Base Metals Advisory imparts detailed insight into the base metals markets. It contains commentary, statistics, information, and analysis for aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin, and zinc, as well as a thorough assessment of the economic and financial market implications for base metals prices (25+ pages).
The Base Metals Advisory also provides:
- News and market overviews, in-depth analysis, and other pertinent information.
- Tables on reported metal stocks and total world supply and demand as well as special features on upcoming development projects.
- Charts on open interest, inventories, and prices.
- 1-month, 3-month, and 1-year price targets.
- Projections of average prices for aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin, and zinc for the next eight quarters.